These photos form an exhibition I curated/commissioned for Beck’s. It opens on Nov 1, 2009 in four venues across Australia. Check the Beck’s site for details.For me it is bit of a journey into my own past as well as showing the contemporary Berlin. Most of these places of improvisation, experimentation and creative expression were very much part of my student and early professional years in the always-changing city, Berlin. And since I am German and vividly remember the wall coming down I am celebrating 20 years of reunification, of my people peacefully overcoming such a horrendous monument. Maybe something you start appreciating even more when you move far away.
- Great shots of #VIVIDSydney Opening Night flickr.com/photos/craigje… Check out our light tunnel (@DesignworksAus + @reactive) for @BenevolentAU 12 minutes ago
- I admire @adamroy37 for his class and big heart in the face of racism pedestrian.tv/news/afl/tween… #IndigenousRound #AFL #sydneyswans 1 hour ago
- English people apparently very interested in #championsleague final. Want to know how this game works. @jsnrss @yellif @roolins @albionics 1 hour ago
- Looking forward to it here in Australia. lnkd.in/GJRF2w guardian.co 20 hours ago
- WIP3 OUT, Buy, Consume, Die - this Saturday night: australianinfront.com.au/news/article/r… fb.me/yIdzvcTa 1 day ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs Advertising agency amnesia art australia award beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin bruce lee cannes content creative creative social design experience facebook football friends holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone melbourne Mobile mojo music photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop soap Social Media sydney tools twitter ugc Video xxxx youtube