These photos form an exhibition I curated/commissioned for Beck’s. It opens on Nov 1, 2009 in four venues across Australia. Check the Beck’s site for details.For me it is bit of a journey into my own past as well as showing the contemporary Berlin. Most of these places of improvisation, experimentation and creative expression were very much part of my student and early professional years in the always-changing city, Berlin. And since I am German and vividly remember the wall coming down I am celebrating 20 years of reunification, of my people peacefully overcoming such a horrendous monument. Maybe something you start appreciating even more when you move far away.
- FWA awards @Reactive Most Powerful Arm Site of the Day reactive.com/news/whats-new… Still running and 29,958 signatures already! 47 minutes ago
- Funniest name for a link list damnyouartschool.com Will it help you save on school fees? 3 hours ago
- Are you feeling 'fresh' on Facebook? New pre-formatted status updates are bringing back the 90s buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/the-… 5 hours ago
- Come join us June 1 at @TheLoopOz Masterclass as part of @VividSydney theloop.com.au/blog/events/th… 6 hours ago
- For people who love and hate IKEA at the same time. Dress up their classic pieces w Mykea designs thisismykea.com via @garethk 6 hours ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs Advertising agency amnesia art australia award beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin bruce lee cannes content creative creative social design experience facebook football friends holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone melbourne Mobile mojo music photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop soap Social Media sydney tools twitter ugc Video xxxx youtube