- From Like to Love. "Reading something twice on the internet is a radical act." So, read this and look at the fish! tapestry.is/fish 8 hours ago
- Another one from the dark Coleman web RT @robertfcoleman: Romanians search porn a little differently to how I do: http://t.co/nToUttVczh 9 hours ago
- Field Trip Melbourne 2013 fb.me/2534nOpVN 12 hours ago
- MCA Zine Fair this Sunday from 11am: australianinfront.com.au/news/article/m… fb.me/zIHU6npo 13 hours ago
- Masked Intentions tonight at He Made She Made in Darlinghurst:... fb.me/1rFpHGY8U 14 hours ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs Advertising agency amnesia art australia award beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin bruce lee cannes content creative creative social design experience facebook football friends holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone melbourne Mobile mojo music photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop soap Social Media sydney tools twitter ugc Video xxxx youtube
Holler’s tie factor / The Cloakroom in Surry Hills
It was time to raise Holler’s tie factor by a whopping 100%. I finally managed to enter the not-so-newly-opened The Cloakroom on Reservoir, locally run by Brisbanite and GQ-Award-nominee Josh McPherson. I can highly recommend his brand “Pistols at Dawn” and the establishment itself. Even if you don’t feel in need of fine shoes, have never thought about tailor-made suits and despise ties in general – there are proper vintage racing bikes and customized lamps to behold.
The Cloakroom is in 47 Reservoir, cnr of Mary Street and only there till February, apparently the relentless gentrification demands a fine food store to occupy the premises. Josh is seeking new rooms in the same neighborhood – help a stylish man out, folks.