- Our #MostPowerfulArm just won FWA! Can you help us reach 30,000 robot signatures? thefwa.com/site/the-most-… @thefwa @mumbrella @campaignbrief 1 day ago
- New @Adverblog post: Heineken The Negotiation tinyurl.com/b8k2v7g 2 days ago
- We'll try @Cannes_Lions & @phdworldwide game this year. Get seminar points, win a 2014 VIP pass wincannes.com via @cwstephenson 2 days ago
- I gave up depressed after #17. Check 43 Things That Will Make You Feel Old. buzzfeed.com/mjs538/things-… via @tmccubbin 2 days ago
- My wife @KristinBuesing 's tasty contribution to @jamieoliver 's Food Revolution kristinbuesing.com/veggie-chilli-… #FRD2013 2 days ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs Advertising agency amnesia art australia award beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin bruce lee cannes content creative creative social design experience facebook football friends holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone melbourne Mobile mojo music photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop soap Social Media sydney tools twitter ugc Video xxxx youtube
Tag Archives: amnesia
“Swipe, tap and eat” - a little update from the Creative Technology front at MOJO. We have partnered with Amnesia/Razorfish and the University of Sydney to develop a mobile application that could change the way we order our favourite meals. We helped MA student Stephen Davis to devise, test and program ‘BrandTable’. It is concept that allows shoppers to order food with only a tap of their mobile phone, using near-field-communication (NFC). A popular smartphone feature in Japan and Korea, NFC will sweep into the Australian market in 2012. Our video of the prototype, which you can see here, has already caught the attention of global technology blogs TechCrunch and Engadget.
We know Australians love smartphones and social networking, so we will continue to explore this technology. Any progressive creative idea, from mobile couponing, real-time scavenger hunts to launching branded films, can be propelled by NFC. And that makes it very near-future-communication for us at MOJO.