“Enter The Dragon“, Bruce Lee’s first (and only) solo big Hollywood production, ran on Australian television last weekend. So it is good timing that I have managed to pull together a video case study of my/SKOP’s “I know Where Bruce Lee Lives“. This tells the story of an ultra-interactive KungFu remixer combining the heroism and cheesiness of 70s KungFu films, the ironic use of the VHS video aesthetic with simple yet engaging interactivity. Here’s more on the making of this interactive art piece. Unfortunately we never filmed any of the live installations and performances. Teaches you to document everything well for cases like these.
- Blue Tack art in our meeting room. http://t.co/jMCfM99QVB 19 hours ago
- Interesting: after 3 weeks of leave, there is a business case decorating my wall. #hotdesking http://t.co/mrp4kOTduC 21 hours ago
- The Design Kids is looking great, we love the new job and intern features on their homepage. Visit:... fb.me/3ByzXSsBX 1 day ago
- Still small, but very beautiful! Super excited about winning Advertising Age's 'Digital Campaign of the Year' in... fb.me/6LXS4kgVa 1 day ago
- Introducing Zen Garage's first Photowalk. We invite photographers of all levels to bring their cameras and spend... fb.me/6p3CGWTe6 1 day ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app apple art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management content content management creative creative social creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media surry hills SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube