“Enter The Dragon“, Bruce Lee’s first (and only) solo big Hollywood production, ran on Australian television last weekend. So it is good timing that I have managed to pull together a video case study of my/SKOP’s “I know Where Bruce Lee Lives“. This tells the story of an ultra-interactive KungFu remixer combining the heroism and cheesiness of 70s KungFu films, the ironic use of the VHS video aesthetic with simple yet engaging interactivity. Here’s more on the making of this interactive art piece. Unfortunately we never filmed any of the live installations and performances. Teaches you to document everything well for cases like these.
- The Nokia that could have been: it saw the future, but couldn't build it ow.ly/BNIJE 1 hour ago
- James Jirat Patradoon returns with TRUANT, an exhibition of new work opening this Friday night at China Heights... fb.me/7obDu3uF8 2 hours ago
- Where tattoo ink never runs dry: is Portland a Retirement Community for the Young? - ow.ly/BLopC ow.ly/3rEkSC 7 hours ago
- Our @reactive founder & @AIMIANational president TimO just led Social Media Week - Sydney - Panel: The AU Landscape ow.ly/3rDmcw 22 hours ago
- Botched Proposal on a boat ow.ly/BJN6C 1) Why did she slap his hand? 2) How did this video get uploaded? 1 day ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app apple art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management content content management creative creative social creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media surry hills SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube