- And if you are more the peeping Tom kind of person, here are some attractive Windows of New York windowsofnewyork.com 16 hours ago
- Only 2 days left before our 'Most Powerful Arm' has to take a rest and gets turned off. Today we reached the... fb.me/1OuJG3ZGO 1 day ago
- Odd mashup of the week: Celebrities smiling out of classic paintings worth1000.com/entries/705179… 1 day ago
- New @Adverblog post: Coke Small World Machines tinyurl.com/kqw43gr 1 day ago
- FWA awards @Reactive Most Powerful Arm Site of the Day reactive.com/news/whats-new… Still running and 29,958 signatures already! 1 day ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs Advertising agency amnesia art australia award beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin bruce lee cannes content creative creative social design experience facebook football friends holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone melbourne Mobile mojo music photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop soap Social Media sydney tools twitter ugc Video xxxx youtube
Tag Archives: Josh McPherson
It was time to raise Holler’s tie factor by a whopping 100%. I finally managed to enter the not-so-newly-opened The Cloakroom on Reservoir, locally run by Brisbanite and GQ-Award-nominee Josh McPherson. I can highly recommend his brand “Pistols at Dawn” and the establishment itself. Even if you don’t feel in need of fine shoes, have never thought about tailor-made suits and despise ties in general – there are proper vintage racing bikes and customized lamps to behold.
The Cloakroom is in 47 Reservoir, cnr of Mary Street and only there till February, apparently the relentless gentrification demands a fine food store to occupy the premises. Josh is seeking new rooms in the same neighborhood – help a stylish man out, folks.