Probably one of the best panels at SXSW was the one on agency structure and how to bring about a sustainable level of innovation. And work with talent rather than resources, project based rather than on retainers and hybrid roles rather than high specialisation. See the inspiring sketch notes from the talk featuring among others Rei Inamoto (AKQA) and Kevin Systrom (Instagram). More sketch notes after the jump.
- Our #MostPowerfulArm just won FWA! Can you help us reach 30,000 robot signatures? thefwa.com/site/the-most-… @thefwa @mumbrella @campaignbrief 21 hours ago
- New @Adverblog post: Heineken The Negotiation tinyurl.com/b8k2v7g 1 day ago
- We'll try @Cannes_Lions & @phdworldwide game this year. Get seminar points, win a 2014 VIP pass wincannes.com via @cwstephenson 1 day ago
- I gave up depressed after #17. Check 43 Things That Will Make You Feel Old. buzzfeed.com/mjs538/things-… via @tmccubbin 1 day ago
- My wife @KristinBuesing 's tasty contribution to @jamieoliver 's Food Revolution kristinbuesing.com/veggie-chilli-… #FRD2013 2 days ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs Advertising agency amnesia art australia award beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin bruce lee cannes content creative creative social design experience facebook football friends holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone melbourne Mobile mojo music photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop soap Social Media sydney tools twitter ugc Video xxxx youtube