This is a nice interface idea I hadn’t seen on a major site like LinkedIn yet. Post a comment and take your time to reconsider. It is for those of us that are impulsive posters, quick to comment on anything like a teenager. And since any reasonable LinkedIn user wants to appear professional and in control, this is the feature to go with it. Write – Think – Rewrite.
- The best hashtag is #hashtag - Mexican politician gets mocked for #campaignhashtag apple.news/AYj2a_RPGO6m4E… 20 hours ago
- Free #SPSyd17 event today at 12pm. Visual trends = great ideas? Talking with @GettyCreativity @GuysAnim @semiglobal beta.semipermanent.com/exhibitions/tr… 1 day ago
- Something's always dead, so that something else lives (long apparently). #LinkedIn https://t.co/Db67blInqG 2 days ago
- Do visual trends spawn great ideas? Talking tomorrow w/ @GettyImages' Jacqi Bourke + @GuysAnim at @semiglobal (free) beta.semipermanent.com/exhibitions/tr… 2 days ago
- Great residence opportunity for design strategist and researcher (Melbourne) y2.gold/2017/05/16/res… working with irrepressible @daveking 2 days ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube