This is a nice interface idea I hadn’t seen on a major site like LinkedIn yet. Post a comment and take your time to reconsider. It is for those of us that are impulsive posters, quick to comment on anything like a teenager. And since any reasonable LinkedIn user wants to appear professional and in control, this is the feature to go with it. Write – Think – Rewrite.
- RT @nakedfella: #digitalks from @tbuesing today before the sky opened on me. Paraphrasing mine, clearly https://t.co/8v7wFk55i7 2 years ago
- I just lent to Benon in Uganda for his kids' tuition. Join me on @Kiva today and impact his life too! kiva.org/invitedby/tim8… 3 years ago
- Nah, you don't look #Australian! Where are you really from? youtu.be/0KY3weVe9s0 #creatorsforchange #sharesomegood 3 years ago
- RT @elonmusk: Am departing presidential councils. Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world. 3 years ago
- Modern etiquette: when your #AirBnB has the wifi password ready and neatly framed. https://t.co/WebxtGHwBH 3 years ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube