- RT @nakedfella: #digitalks from @tbuesing today before the sky opened on me. Paraphrasing mine, clearly https://t.co/8v7wFk55i7 2 years ago
- I just lent to Benon in Uganda for his kids' tuition. Join me on @Kiva today and impact his life too! kiva.org/invitedby/tim8… 2 years ago
- Nah, you don't look #Australian! Where are you really from? youtu.be/0KY3weVe9s0 #creatorsforchange #sharesomegood 3 years ago
- RT @elonmusk: Am departing presidential councils. Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world. 3 years ago
- Modern etiquette: when your #AirBnB has the wifi password ready and neatly framed. https://t.co/WebxtGHwBH 3 years ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube
Holler’s tie factor / The Cloakroom in Surry Hills
It was time to raise Holler’s tie factor by a whopping 100%. I finally managed to enter the not-so-newly-opened The Cloakroom on Reservoir, locally run by Brisbanite and GQ-Award-nominee Josh McPherson. I can highly recommend his brand “Pistols at Dawn” and the establishment itself. Even if you don’t feel in need of fine shoes, have never thought about tailor-made suits and despise ties in general – there are proper vintage racing bikes and customized lamps to behold.
The Cloakroom is in 47 Reservoir, cnr of Mary Street and only there till February, apparently the relentless gentrification demands a fine food store to occupy the premises. Josh is seeking new rooms in the same neighborhood – help a stylish man out, folks.