Probably one of the best panels at SXSW was the one on agency structure and how to bring about a sustainable level of innovation. And work with talent rather than resources, project based rather than on retainers and hybrid roles rather than high specialisation. See the inspiring sketch notes from the talk featuring among others Rei Inamoto (AKQA) and Kevin Systrom (Instagram). More sketch notes after the jump.
- Just write 10 SMS in a row. Developed a cramp in my forearm. Guess I am not a teenager anymore. https://t.co/Opt3qfuNNw 6 days ago
- Discuss #FjordTrends with our @bronwyn_vdm this Thursday in our @fjord Sydney studio sched.co/9S36 limite… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- What happens when you order a Flat White at the Artecaffee. #TakeAway https://t.co/1vXkrgJUNz 3 weeks ago
- RT @ausdesignradio: Great to see Australian talent on @99u Here's @mrseaves talking type and rocking it in Redfern 99u.com/articles/54834… 1 month ago
- “A need for principles in a world gone mad” our @Fjord values more relevant than ever, by co-CEO @olof_s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube