Probably one of the best panels at SXSW was the one on agency structure and how to bring about a sustainable level of innovation. And work with talent rather than resources, project based rather than on retainers and hybrid roles rather than high specialisation. See the inspiring sketch notes from the talk featuring among others Rei Inamoto (AKQA) and Kevin Systrom (Instagram). More sketch notes after the jump.
- RT @JohnnySearch: I'm speaking with @tbuesing at ad:tech this coming Tuesday at 3:20pm. We'll be discussing the The Most Powerful Ar…http:/… 7 years ago
- Had a blast talking at #NEWTup - now over to tomux talking about Google's creative experiments instagr.am/p/SSMEINRRLp/ 8 years ago
- Pinterest has a cool new Christmas promotion/site. For 30 days they will be showing off pinners, non-profit’s and... fb.me/26fvvHfO2 8 years ago
- Will speak tonight at #NEWTup with @tomux "New Exciting Web Technologies (AKA HTML5)" Plus free beer! newtupnov2012-estw.eventbrite.com 8 years ago
- A very busy (and charitable) few weeks in Melbourne and Sydney with several sites going live!... fb.me/1GY2W2K5K 8 years ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube