Probably one of the best panels at SXSW was the one on agency structure and how to bring about a sustainable level of innovation. And work with talent rather than resources, project based rather than on retainers and hybrid roles rather than high specialisation. See the inspiring sketch notes from the talk featuring among others Rei Inamoto (AKQA) and Kevin Systrom (Instagram). More sketch notes after the jump.
- Lovely lamb night at the #CurrencyKitchen - and get to pay w Euros! gq.com.au/lifestyle/food… great work… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Germans can find this funny (Kittchen = slang for jail) https://t.co/AYYAbdSF0c 1 week ago
- RT @bronwyn_vdm: The war for talent is real. "Designing our new Employee Value Proposition" linkedin.com/pulse/designin… on @LinkedIn 1 week ago
- Only 3 days of Early Bird prices left makeitapac.adobe.com/sessions Aug 2/3 feat. @apolaine @MikeTosetto @jeremylord @WayneATF @jimantonopoulos 1 week ago
- Speaking on Friday May 26 in Sydney. Free event tix here "Design For Transparency — It’s time" eventbrite.com.au/e/design-for-t… @fjord @Accenture_ANZ 1 week ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube