Sometimes you need to just let go of the mouse and grab a good old pencil or pen. And bang out out some lovely “Type by Hand“. I signed up for this endeavor last weekend and had a blast. Run by Wayne Thompson (of the Australian Type Foundry) and Gemma Eaves (of For the love of type fame), it consisted of almost non-stop 4 hours of fast-paced drawing. What a nice change to all the computer work we are doing day in day out.
- The best hashtag is #hashtag - Mexican politician gets mocked for #campaignhashtag apple.news/AYj2a_RPGO6m4E… 20 hours ago
- Free #SPSyd17 event today at 12pm. Visual trends = great ideas? Talking with @GettyCreativity @GuysAnim @semiglobal beta.semipermanent.com/exhibitions/tr… 1 day ago
- Something's always dead, so that something else lives (long apparently). #LinkedIn https://t.co/Db67blInqG 2 days ago
- Do visual trends spawn great ideas? Talking tomorrow w/ @GettyImages' Jacqi Bourke + @GuysAnim at @semiglobal (free) beta.semipermanent.com/exhibitions/tr… 2 days ago
- Great residence opportunity for design strategist and researcher (Melbourne) y2.gold/2017/05/16/res… working with irrepressible @daveking 2 days ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube