A few weeks ago we held a nice little workshop at Flyn’s Tractor Design School on the ‘Digital Future of Oxford Street‘, fusing a an intro to UX and wire framing with a bit of digital creativity in the realm of urban planning. With a mixed audience of partly junior design professionals and some novices we enjoyed our 2 hours of ‘digitally augmenting’ the experience of being on Oxford Street. Here’s the recording of our live video stream, where you can see Flyn, Gabriel and myself.
- Nah, you don't look #Australian! Where are you really from? youtu.be/0KY3weVe9s0 #creatorsforchange #sharesomegood 1 month ago
- RT @elonmusk: Am departing presidential councils. Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world. 1 month ago
- Modern etiquette: when your #AirBnB has the wifi password ready and neatly framed. https://t.co/WebxtGHwBH 1 month ago
- The best hashtag is #hashtag - Mexican politician gets mocked for #campaignhashtag apple.news/AYj2a_RPGO6m4E… 1 month ago
- Free #SPSyd17 event today at 12pm. Visual trends = great ideas? Talking with @GettyCreativity @GuysAnim @semiglobal beta.semipermanent.com/exhibitions/tr… 1 month ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube