A few weeks ago we held a nice little workshop at Flyn’s Tractor Design School on the ‘Digital Future of Oxford Street‘, fusing a an intro to UX and wire framing with a bit of digital creativity in the realm of urban planning. With a mixed audience of partly junior design professionals and some novices we enjoyed our 2 hours of ‘digitally augmenting’ the experience of being on Oxford Street. Here’s the recording of our live video stream, where you can see Flyn, Gabriel and myself.
- RT @JohnnySearch: I'm speaking with @tbuesing at ad:tech this coming Tuesday at 3:20pm. We'll be discussing the The Most Powerful Ar…http:/… 7 years ago
- Had a blast talking at #NEWTup - now over to tomux talking about Google's creative experiments instagr.am/p/SSMEINRRLp/ 8 years ago
- Pinterest has a cool new Christmas promotion/site. For 30 days they will be showing off pinners, non-profit’s and... fb.me/26fvvHfO2 8 years ago
- Will speak tonight at #NEWTup with @tomux "New Exciting Web Technologies (AKA HTML5)" Plus free beer! newtupnov2012-estw.eventbrite.com 8 years ago
- A very busy (and charitable) few weeks in Melbourne and Sydney with several sites going live!... fb.me/1GY2W2K5K 8 years ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube