“Enter The Dragon“, Bruce Lee’s first (and only) solo big Hollywood production, ran on Australian television last weekend. So it is good timing that I have managed to pull together a video case study of my/SKOP’s “I know Where Bruce Lee Lives“. This tells the story of an ultra-interactive KungFu remixer combining the heroism and cheesiness of 70s KungFu films, the ironic use of the VHS video aesthetic with simple yet engaging interactivity. Here’s more on the making of this interactive art piece. Unfortunately we never filmed any of the live installations and performances. Teaches you to document everything well for cases like these.
- By popular demand, this October & November, Better Letters is bringing its renowned sign painter Mike Meyer back... fb.me/2L5cobZq9 1 day ago
- Why It’s Time to Rethink Design Thinking shar.es/1wgToT with @olof_s @fjord for #SXSW17 https://t.co/8EJ8pji4Pj 1 week ago
- Getting ready for #BledisloeCup with @chilicooper @brett_gibson and #AllBlacks #Wallabies legends #AccentureRugby https://t.co/k9T0DgOqvS 1 week ago
- New @Adverblog post: Beer and popcorn, anyone? tinyurl.com/hrth9au 1 week ago
- Wonderful @Fjord tribes illustrations being created. Can't wait for the final artwork https://t.co/E0yqubD1jh 2 weeks ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube