“Enter The Dragon“, Bruce Lee’s first (and only) solo big Hollywood production, ran on Australian television last weekend. So it is good timing that I have managed to pull together a video case study of my/SKOP’s “I know Where Bruce Lee Lives“. This tells the story of an ultra-interactive KungFu remixer combining the heroism and cheesiness of 70s KungFu films, the ironic use of the VHS video aesthetic with simple yet engaging interactivity. Here’s more on the making of this interactive art piece. Unfortunately we never filmed any of the live installations and performances. Teaches you to document everything well for cases like these.
- RT @ausdesignradio: Great to see Australian talent on @99u Here's @mrseaves talking type and rocking it in Redfern 99u.com/articles/54834… 6 days ago
- “A need for principles in a world gone mad” our @Fjord values more relevant than ever, by co-CEO @olof_s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Our #FjordTrends kitchen Sydney about to wrap. Make sure you try our #FjordFika blend while listening to our podcas… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Funniest podcast #storytelling by far. How Gregor lent some CDs to #Moby & helped create music history. @heavyweight gimletmedia.com/episode/2-greg… 1 month ago
- Calling all creatives! Semi Permanent are on the hunt for fresh talent. We are looking for the next generation... fb.me/1Dej86aVa 1 month ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube