A few weeks ago we held a nice little workshop at Flyn’s Tractor Design School on the ‘Digital Future of Oxford Street‘, fusing a an intro to UX and wire framing with a bit of digital creativity in the realm of urban planning. With a mixed audience of partly junior design professionals and some novices we enjoyed our 2 hours of ‘digitally augmenting’ the experience of being on Oxford Street. Here’s the recording of our live video stream, where you can see Flyn, Gabriel and myself.
- Just listened to a podcast about focussing and single-tasking, jumped out of it to send an 'urgent' email, then twe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @fjord: You can catch #FjordAustralia's @apolaine and @tbuesing at @adobe's MAKE IT 2017: Designing for Microservices https://t.co/P30iD… 1 week ago
- We're solving too many W.E.I.R.D. problems - problems that Western Educated Industrialised Rich Democratic countries have. 2 weeks ago
- Join me, @apolaine @CD_and_Co @_CarterDigital @MikeTosetto plus many more at @adobe_aus #MAKEITAPAC Aug 2 adobe.ly/2o4ZvsD @fjord 2 weeks ago
- Just supported @SnapJudgment - storytelling from the other America commitchange.com/ca/oakland/sna… You can't hate someone if you know their story... 2 weeks ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube