A few weeks ago we held a nice little workshop at Flyn’s Tractor Design School on the ‘Digital Future of Oxford Street‘, fusing a an intro to UX and wire framing with a bit of digital creativity in the realm of urban planning. With a mixed audience of partly junior design professionals and some novices we enjoyed our 2 hours of ‘digitally augmenting’ the experience of being on Oxford Street. Here’s the recording of our live video stream, where you can see Flyn, Gabriel and myself.
- The best hashtag is #hashtag - Mexican politician gets mocked for #campaignhashtag apple.news/AYj2a_RPGO6m4E… 1 day ago
- Free #SPSyd17 event today at 12pm. Visual trends = great ideas? Talking with @GettyCreativity @GuysAnim @semiglobal beta.semipermanent.com/exhibitions/tr… 2 days ago
- Something's always dead, so that something else lives (long apparently). #LinkedIn https://t.co/Db67blInqG 2 days ago
- Do visual trends spawn great ideas? Talking tomorrow w/ @GettyImages' Jacqi Bourke + @GuysAnim at @semiglobal (free) beta.semipermanent.com/exhibitions/tr… 2 days ago
- Great residence opportunity for design strategist and researcher (Melbourne) y2.gold/2017/05/16/res… working with irrepressible @daveking 3 days ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube