Sometimes you need to just let go of the mouse and grab a good old pencil or pen. And bang out out some lovely “Type by Hand“. I signed up for this endeavor last weekend and had a blast. Run by Wayne Thompson (of the Australian Type Foundry) and Gemma Eaves (of For the love of type fame), it consisted of almost non-stop 4 hours of fast-paced drawing. What a nice change to all the computer work we are doing day in day out.
- Vending machine spotted at Wynyard. #adbusting https://t.co/nDbYiUPndu 1 day ago
- Just listened to a podcast about focussing and single-tasking, jumped out of it to send an 'urgent' email, then twe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- RT @fjord: You can catch #FjordAustralia's @apolaine and @tbuesing at @adobe's MAKE IT 2017: Designing for Microservices https://t.co/P30iD… 2 weeks ago
- We're solving too many W.E.I.R.D. problems - problems that Western Educated Industrialised Rich Democratic countries have. 2 weeks ago
- Join me, @apolaine @CD_and_Co @_CarterDigital @MikeTosetto plus many more at @adobe_aus #MAKEITAPAC Aug 2 adobe.ly/2o4ZvsD @fjord 2 weeks ago
Tags Tags Tags52 suburbs ABC adtech Advertising agency amnesia amnesia razorfish app art arup australia award bbc bbdo beck's beck's uberselektor beer berlin blog bruce lee cannes community management conference content content management creative creative social creative social sydney creativity dan hill data design drawing experience facebook fashion finch football friends google holler holler sydney Host installation interview iphone louise hawson melbourne Mobile mojo music new york photography publicis mojo reactive remix Skop slideshare soap Social Media SXSW sydney TED tool tools Tractor Design School twitter typography ugc Video vimeo wall web directions xxxx youtube